- Approx. 340m x 3mm Bobbiny Cotton Cords
- 5m x 3mm Bobbiny Macrame Cord (18 Tassels)
- 35cm 6mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Cushion Insert 41cm x 41cm
- Yarn needle to weave in ends
This cushion is worked in Tunisian Simple Stitch on both sides. Because I wanted to attach tassels to the bar made on this stitch I chose to run the pattern upwards instead of across.
The bobbles are formed by working a Tunisian 3 dc stitch.
The tassels may also be made with cotton cord instead of the macrame cord but won't give the fringe effect.
I hope this info inspires you to make your very own boho cushion.